Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Progress Grades are Due on Thursday . . . .

So, do you think it's a bad idea to panic and just randomly give out grades to students?

Just checkin' . . . . . . . .

I'm in panic mode right now to get all my grades done. Good news: I can access the grading program from home. Bad News: I don't have computer access in my classroom at school so I'm forced to do them at home even if I don't want to.

I stopped off at Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato - I think I may need the caffeine buzz for the evening!

:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaww poor loo! sorry to hear you're in a panic.. deep breathes there girlie!

enjoy your caramel macchiato (this always makes me think of you got mail.. im gonna have to watch that movie this weekend!)

too bad u have to do that stuff at home though. just put some good music on & jam while you're doing it (to help ease the pain of doing it) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! I hope all went well. Starbucks is a cure for all!

EHT said...

We are using a new system wide online gradebook this year with about 1 hour of training. Grade had to be in before our Fall break. At some point I had to just give it, cross my fingers, and hit the save button. Why do we do this to ourselves?