Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thanks for the support everyone!

Let me tell you . . . I have the "bestest" peeps ever in my life.

To all of those that commented on the last post - thank you!

Katie is a former student of mine from Timberlane - she's not kidding about that class she was in her sophomore year! She's a student at UNH now - my babies are growing up! :-) LOTS OF LOVE and a shout out to the Class of 2003!!!! :-)

Cheryl also sent me an article from the Bureau County Republican newspaper via email. Thanks for the article - I agree with it.

I know that I shouldn't take everything so seriously. I just care too much about these kids. I truly feel that they are being screwed and they don't even know it.

I've gone to the administration about the SPED teacher a few times already. Remember, it's my first year so I don't want to piss anyone off yet. :-) All I can is advocate for my kids and myself.

Side note: It's going to be a busy week again so please forgive me if I don't email or blog. This is my only night off and I'm planning on crashing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we all appreciate you too!

Its hard when you're new... you don't always know how "far" to push things... You might want to try "teaming" up with someone else that works with that so called "co-teacher" and see if together you can figure out a good way to approach the higher ups... TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Anonymous said...

We love you M-dawg and will always we there for you. Don't worry about emailing/blogging. Since I've known you...you have been one busy lady...even more busier than me...lol!

Anonymous said...

hey lori loo - sorry i've been mia on the comment section. i've read your blog here & there though.. its been crazy here too!

sorry to hear so much has been going on! the school with the kids & that car accident - the sped teacher who doesnt want to do anything - you poor thing! please take care of yourself and remember to enjoy yourself somewhere in the craziness.

btw - thanks for loving the pumpkin pie! and that b&b lotion sounds soooo yummy! gonna have to look for that!

take care loo. we love you so hang in there & please try to not get too stressed .