Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm on April vacation!!!!!

It's official!

I'm on break.

It's a break but not a break.

Got lots to do.

Working a ton at Paws this next week. Want to make as much money as possible before I leave for Russia.

Have Doctor and Dentist Appt.

Have hair appt.

Meeting my friend Janet for dinner.

Going to New England Aquarium with my friend Michelle for the day (I work with Michelle). I best part - I can use my union card and get in for free! I'm so excited because I've never been here.

Fill out all my paperwork for the Fulbright-Hays grant. Trust me, it's a lot!!!!!!!

Do some school work. Joy - I can't avoid it.

I'll check in periodically throughout the week.

Have a great week everyone . . . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... its not really a vacation since you don't get any "lounging time"... but at least you have some time away from the school... Take advantage... at least sleep in a couple mornings :-)

Lauren & Rich said...

Enjoy!