Friday, February 23, 2007

Winding down my Feb break

It has been a very good week. I'm relaxed. I'm content. I was incredibly productive. Life is good.

I work at Paws today, Saturday, and Sunday. I hope to see my favorite puppies! :-)

Tonight, I'm meeting Janet and Lauren at the Cheesecake Factory for a belated b-day dinner at the Burlington Mall. I enjoy spending time my girl pals! :-)

Got my federal tax and state refund checks (gotta love direct deposit!) this week. Added bonus!

Not much to complain about . . . until next week! :-)

Have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

We missed you Janet! Lori, I had a nice time as always!

I love those tax refunds direct desposits! I'm glad yours was a big one too :)

Anonymous said...

sorry i was feeling ill! hope you gals had a great time.

lori - glad to hear you're relaxed after your week off :) try to keep the vacation bubble going for another week even though you're at work!