Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm doing the snow dance!

Crossing my fingers for a snow day on Wednesday - we are supposed to get a nasty storm starting tonight and lasting until Wednesday evening.

All of my teacher friends at my school are doing the snow dance!

I hope my school makes the call to cancel tonight verses in the morning. It's sorta nice to be able to get a good night rest and not toss and turn thinking you "might" get that phone call of no school due to snow the day of.

I really could use one day of nothing. One day of sleep. One day of vegging out.

It will suck to have to make up that snow day in June but it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really miss snow days :(

oh well. since i cant have one, here's to wishing you a nice snow day.

Lauren & Rich said...

Plus it will be your Birthday...so you deserve a day all to yourself :)