Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Plugging along during my Feb break . . . . .

The week has been pretty good so far. Productive yet relaxing.

On Saturday, I worked at Paws. It was sorta busy in the sense of high maintenance customers. Lots of hand holding. I usually don't mind but some customers are more high maintenance than others and it can be a little frustrating.

Saturday night, I met Carla in downtown Portsmouth for a belated b-day dinner here. Very yummy! Afterwards, we went here for drinks and dessert. Again, yummy! I've never had a bad meal at any of the restaurants in Portsmouth! Amazing food! Thanks Carla for a nice evening of great food and company! And, I loved my b-day gifts too! :-)

Sunday, I totally vegged out on the couch and watched videos. I have Netflix and I'm working my way through The Golden Girls series. I used to LOVE that show!

Monday, I went to my old school to visit. It's been a while since I've been back. It was so nice to see all my former colleagues. I had a select few that I really wanted to see and visit. NH has their Feb break next week so I figured that this would be a nice time to go. Somethings never change in that school. The "old boys network/club" is still hot and heavy.

Today, I have to run a few errands and then I have some work to do around the condo. Mostly organization and cleaning type of stuff. I find during the school year that certain things don't get done or are pushed aside. I like to use my breaks to get that stuff completed. It's not stressful type of stuff just things that tend to get pushed aside that at some point needs to get done.

Hope everyone has a nice day - :-)

2 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Oh Golden Girls! Janet will be envious ;).

I"m glad you had a nice weekend and night out with Carla :)

Anonymous said...

oh yes i am! i looooove the GGs :)

sounds like you had a nice weekend.

and totally understand about the organizing & cleaning. i need a few days of vaca for that myself :)