Friday, February 16, 2007

Almost on Feb break!

As of today at 2:02 pm, I will be officially on Feb vacation!

I'm looking forward to some much needed time off. Of course, I do have a list of stuff that must get done over the break. And, I picked up some extra hours at Paws. Some quality time with friends is scheduled too.

It's still a break from school and student drama!

I'll be checking in throughout the week - I'm here but not here. :-)

Ellie the Cat and I will be enjoying each other's company too! :-)

Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Happy Break to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, Lori! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

enjoy every second of your vacation mdawy! you soooooooo deserve some YOU time :)

ellie is going to be soo excited to have some extra time with mommy :)