Saturday, February 03, 2007

Let it snow!

Finally! We got some snow here in New England. It's actually very pretty!

For the most part, we've had a pretty dry winter. I'm really not complaining. I don't mind snow as long is it doesn't prevent me from driving.
I have to admit that I could use a snow day at school! :-)
Plans for the weekend are pretty calm. I worked today at Paws. I have cleaning and school work to do for the rest of the day. I'm supposed to meet with some friends on Sunday for lunch.
Saw Les Miserables at my school on Friday. The kids did a magnificent job! Very impressed with the talent at my school.
What are your plans for the weekend????

4 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

I like snow when I don't have to drive in it but it wasn't too bad though. I'm glad to see you are not working the entire weekend at Pawz and able to have some fun :)

Anonymous said...

We've got a little bit of snow but not enough to completely cover. This freezing cold is the pits though! -10 right now and the schools are opening an hour late. Wish I would've known that before I started drinking my coffee! :)

Lea said...

I froze my butt off this weekend when I had to run a couple erronds. For the most part I stayed inside my warm house!I hate this cold weather. I cannot wait until spring.

Anonymous said...

ditto on the snow. its very pretty & dont mind it as long as you can still get out & drive w/out worrying about killing yourself : )

hope you're staying warm.. its sooooo ccccccold.

bbbrrrrrr