Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Susie!

A very Happy Birthday to my college friend, Susie! This picture was taken on my 21st birthday at Western Illinois University. What a great time we had that night!


This picture was taken on the day of Susie and Wayne's wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids. Again, another fun time!
Susie - thanks for the good times. Thanks for the friendship! My wish for you is much happiness this year. . . . enjoy those handsome boys in your life.
Hugs and love! :-)
PS Sorry about the old pictures - I don't have any recent pictures of you and I.

4 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Great Pics! I love the 80's do on ya! Have a great Birthday Susie!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Susie! Hope you had a great day!

Robyn J said...

I love the clothes!! I think I may have had the same shirt.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE :)

cute pics.