Sunday, January 07, 2007

A short week . . . . .

I survived my first week back after the holiday break. It was a short week but a LONG week too! :-)

A gorgeous full moon had the kids a little more excitable than normal too.

Spent my weekend working at Paws. It's not as busy as it was over the holidays. We had a crazy weather day on Saturday in New England . . . . 70 degrees in January is just not "normal". I also spent the weekend trying to get some school work completed.

This week is also a shortened week in a sense. On Friday, I have a professional day so no students. On Thursday, I'm chaperoning my first school dance at my new school. Should be interesting. :-)

I might meet with some of my "babies" of the Class of 2003 for dinner this week. It's sort of a ritual that we started after they graduated. They are seniors at UNH this year! I can't believe that they will be graduating this May - time flies by so quickly. We meet at some restaurant in the Plaistow area for dinner and catch up. It's so nice that they still want to keep in touch with me and let me know what's going on in their lives.

We also have the following Monday off for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s B-Day. Gotta love these shortened weeks -

Have a good week! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it was a very long week! It just proves that you are a fantastic teacher and the kids love ya! Enjoy your dinner with them this week.