Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Janet-poo aka Nutty! :-)

This picture was taken in 2002 at Janet's Bridal Shower.

Go over and wish Ms. Janet a very happy birthday!

I've been friends with Janet since my days at Pagenet in the 90's. She is one of the most nicest and kindest people I've ever met. Her compassion and love for her friends is one of the best things about her. She helped me through some tough times with my ex-fiancee and I will never forget her support and the strength she gave me during one of the most tough times in my life.

She's a great lady and deserves so much happiness. Thanks Nutty for always been such a great friend and support to me!

I love ya kiddo!!! Much hugs and love on your special day!!!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Janet! Hope that you have a great day! It's nice to know that Lori is taken care of when she's so far away from her family. Thanks fo being there when we can't!

Anonymous said...

aw gee loo - you brought tears to my eyes with this wonderful post!

thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :) you are such a wonderful person so its easy to be there for you. and i appreciate all the times you are there for me as well.

you are such a great friend. love you whole bunches! thanks again.

and thanks to cheryl for the hbday too! :)

Robyn J said...

Glad to see you are back and posting again. Did you get together with any of the '03 graduates? They loved you!! Hope all is well and that this week is a good one.