Sunday, January 14, 2007

Helping out the college students

Let's hope this goes through the legislative process.

Read here to find out more.

Coming from someone that had undergraduate and currently has graduate students loans, every little bit helps! There is no reason why the average American can't get a college education at a reasonable price.

Do I like having to write out that check to the US Department of Education every month for my graduate student loan? NO! But, I have a Masters degree and no one can take that away from me! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the State of Massachusetts requires teachers to get their Masters degree but not compensate us the salary or cost of living raises that we deserve. Oops! Forgot about that!

1 comment:

Lauren & Rich said...

I hope so too!! Keeping my fingers crossed!