Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007 Everyone!

I made it back to MA - had a wonderful time in IL. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Mandy, and Mia the Yorkie for a wonderful visit. I was able to see a ton of family and friends during my stay. If I missed ya this visit, I'll try and get ya the next time. :-)

My friend Joann organized an evening out with the girls. We had such a nice time at the Maples and then went back to Jo's house to chat and catch up. Here is a picture:
Thanks Lea for emailing the pictures out to everyone. :-)
I went back to school on Jan. 2nd. When I arrived in my new digs, there were boxes everywhere! So, I had to unpack all my stuff. I'll post a picture of my new classroom soon. I like being in the modulars. I have heat! :-) And, the best part, I can control the temperature in my classroom. My new space even has windows! Bonus! :-)
Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and New Years - what did you do for the holidays? Post your answers and I'll post mine later on. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Lori!!!

So glad you had a fun time back home and that you have windows in your classroom...yay! Things are looking up :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back & happy new year!

glad you had a great time. nice pic you posted too.

congrats on the new digs :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you get a 'real' classroom now! Happy new year to you! Sounds like the beginnings of a great year for you!
We had a great time at Maples & Joann's too! The boys & I always enjoy visiting with everyone! We just wish we could do it more often! :(
Have a great weekend!