Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally, the weekend!

It's been a long week but not a long week. I know. That makes no sense at all.

Long week at school. Students that just don't want to be in school. Students blaming me for them failing not just my class but all their other classes too. A week full of non-productive meetings. Yes, that's one of my pet peeves. If I'm going to sit in a meeting, please let it be productive.

I chaperoned the senior dance on Thursday evening (no school for kids on Friday due to a professional day for teachers). Didn't get home until after 11:00 pm. Made for a long night. And, I had to be back at school on Friday for the professional day.

Another pointless professional day. It was painful. I do mean painful to sit in meeting after meeting without falling asleep.

It's the weekend and I get to play catch up with my personal and professional life. Joy!

We have one more week until midterm exams. I get to cram as much content down their throats as humanly as possible. Joy!

So, is it time for February break yet????????

1 comment:

Lauren & Rich said...

Good luck with the Mid Terms! I know you dread that time. It's almost time for February vacation..it will be here before you know it. I hope you wont' be spending every day of your break working at pawz...cuz i will yell at ya ;)