Sunday, January 28, 2007

Busy weekend


Not much to report here.
I'm working all weekend at Paws. Correcting my midterm exams. Which by the way, the kids are tanking them! :-( The only reassuring thing that got me through last week was that all the other freshman teachers told me that the kids tanked their exams too. Looks like we will have more failures this 2nd quarter than we thought. :-( When will my freshman realize that they will not get socially promoted next year and that they have to pass all of their classes this year?
Grades have to be in by January 31st. I've already entered in all my 2nd quarter averages into my grading program so all I have to do is finish correcting the exams and plug those numbers into the program. Afterwards, I take those grades and type them into the school grading program.
I'm also trying to stay warm. It's been a tad bit cold here the past few days. I think my blood is thinning out because I can't handle the cold weather like I used to "back in the day." :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear the kids are doing so poorly on their exams :( you cant help but feel bad for them in a way. hopefully they will be better prepared for the next round - whether they need to study more or ask for help.

definitly try to stay warm kiddo. yeah its cold out but at least we're not truding through many inches of snow - that would be so much worse!

hang in there lori loo loo