Monday, January 29, 2007

Long Monday . . . . . .



Still correcting midterm exams. Still annoyed that the grades are pretty bad. The only thing that is reassuring to me is that the other 9th grade teachers told me that their students tanked their exams too. There is something about disappointment in numbers . . . .

I really need to get to bed. I'm tired and my stomach is upset and blah. I really can't afford to get sick right now. Way too much stuff to do. Why is there never enough time in the day to get everything done?????

I'm a list person. I make lists for everything. I also have a planner that I use to help me stay organized.

How do you get everything done that needs to get done in a day????

2 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Good luck this week :) Cute Cartoon too. Take care of yourself...you don't want to get sick...yet again!

Anonymous said...

How do I stay organized .... hmmmm...I don't do a very good job of it but I rely heavily on my calendar on my computer. It pops up reminders for me so I can't forget! As long as I remember to put everything in there!
Take care of yourself and don't let yourself get run down! You don't wanna be sick again!