Wednesday, September 20, 2006

General Tidbits

*Lea emailed me and said she'd send me a picture of Gunther the dog soon. Once I get it, I'll post it. Thanks everyone for the happy thoughts.
*I'm an official commuter now. I've noticed a "few" things:
-Do people know how to use their turn signal? Is it a new invention?
-Why do folks drive slow in the fast lane and then refuse to move over AFTER other drivers pass them?
-When there is an accident or someone is pulled off along side the road, why do drivers find it necessary to slow down, stop, and be nosey? I call this the nosey factor. It causes delays people! Knock it off! Just drive! Do you really want to see a dead body on the road?
*It's official - I've heard every single excuse in the book regarding why a student hasn't completed their homework the past week. Should I give them an A for creativity?????
*Chavez (President of Venezuela) calls GW Bush the "devil" - HELLO! Is this really news???
*Lastly, is it Friday yet? I'm exhausted! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Comic!! That's me ;)

Oh I would love to hear some of the excuses the kids make. I can only imagine.

I still don't understand why they invented the "directional" because nobody uses them! It drives me insane.

Happy Commuting ;)

Anonymous said...

Yikes! You deserve a MEDAL... someone on purpose wanting to teach teenagers...

And the drive, I swear is the same thing you hear from everyone... who are these people that don't know how to drive? you never hear someone say "I don't use my blinkers..."

SMILE! and just think how nice it is to not be THEM...

Anonymous said...

cute post loo, love the comic - its sooo me too its sad!

you definitly have to post some of the excuses kids use, it must be a riot.

as for drivers - they are quite insane.. yesterday going to lunch someone put their blinker on so i was thinking they were going down into my work area since its the street in front of them.. so i go & guess what - they almost rammed into my car & conviently turned off their blinker! BASTARD! If he had ever hit my car, he would have been a very sorry ass!