Monday, May 07, 2007

Personal Day . . .

I took a personal day today. I had made a Dr's Appt. last month and it's the kind of Dr's appt that you really need to take the whole day off. That's all I'm saying about that. :-(

Here's my To Do List for the Day:
*Get my car inspected.
*Take Ellie the Cat to Petco to get her nails clipped. She won't let me do it and I'll pay the $8.00 to have them deal with it.
*Library.
*Bank.
*Grocery Shopping.
*Do laundry.
*Dr's Appt.
*School work - I'm proud to say I got most of my correcting done last week. I still have my US History -Honors Star Spangled Banner Project to grade. I like to be caught up on my correcting since it can be overwhelming if you wait until the last minute.
*Plan out the rest of the year for my US History -Honors class. I already did my World Studies until the end of the year. World Studies was easy since I've taught the World History curriculum a million times. The US History curriculum is new for me this year. I have to be honest - I don't enjoy the first half of US History. I enjoy the American Revolution and the Civil War - everything else in between just sucks! :-)

I know it's quite a list but I really need to get this stuff done today. And, can I just say it's an absolutely gorgeous day in New England??????? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say enjoy your day off of work... but you're doing so much... yikes! And all that with having to go to the doctor... HOLY MONDAY... You really are a trooper!

Anonymous said...

I know that it's a lot but I bet you'll be able to relax more the rest of this week just knowing that it's done! :)
Enjoy the beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed some what of the beautiful day :)