Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great day off . . . thank you Sir, may I have another????

Ahhh! A day off is great for the soul! :-)

I did nothing! Yes, you heard correct. Nothing! I stayed in my pajamas all day and Ellie the Cat and I cuddled on the couch and watched movies. I rented the following chick flicks and watched them to my hearts content:
Because I Said So
The Holiday
Catch and Release

With the exceptional of Sunday, I worked the entire weekend. I really could use another day off but I can't afford to take off any time from school since I'm leaving early for my trip to Russia. And, I have all sorts of curriculum to teach.

I know that I need to take care of myself too so I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies. I'm also trying to go to bed earlier at night.

What do you do to relax and unwind in the evenings????

3 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Yay..some relaxing time for M-dawg! SO glad you had a great day off!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY you got alittle time to yourself... its just too bad that you don't get a day like that every other week or so to recharge! Anyway... when you are in Russia it will all be worth it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how was because i said so? that looks cute.

LOVED the holiday & would be it in a heartbeat! waiting for blockbuster to start selling some of their copies off :)

hope you & ellie enjoyed the chickie flicks