Saturday, May 19, 2007

Going on weekend #2 of working at second job and no day off!

Yes! You read correctly! I haven't had a day off since I took my personal day on May 7th. The next day off I have will be May 27th.

And, to add more fun - the owner had extended the hours of the store to summer hours so I'm working more hours on top of teaching. Yes - I know I said I needed money for my trip. I have to admit that I'm feeling this "not having a day off" thing. I'm so exhausted right now. I've been working between 15-20 hours at my part-time job per week. Add to that - my 45-60 hours that I put into my teaching job. Ughy! No wonder I'm feeling not having a day off.
The money has been good for my trip but my body is feeling.
Oh, countdown of going to Russia: ONE MONTH!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't overdo it Lori or you'll be sick on your trip! I know what you mean, though about the no day off thing. I don't work 2 jobs but my part time job has turned into full time hours and Jacob is involved in soccer, basaeball & scouts! We run every night after work and eat late.
Just make sure that you take care of yourself and get plenty of rest so that you aren't run down and sick when you are ready to leave! I want you to enjoy every minute of your time in Russia!

Lauren & Rich said...

oh you poor thing...I can understand you need the cash, but you need to take care of yourself just like Cheryl said. That's so much more important!