Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I was interviewed by a reporter today for the Fulbright-Hays Grant.

A reporter from our local paper came into school today to interview me for the Fulbright-Hays grant. He also brought with him a photographer to take a few pictures of me. I felt so uncomfortable having my picture taken. The photographer had me leaning up against one of the poles of the entrance of the school (please keep your mind clean). Hopefully the picture they end up using for the article is a nice photo of me.

I really hope that the article receives some positive publicity for my school. Unfortunately, we've received some negative press lately so it would be nice to portray my school in a positive light.

The reporter told me that the article would be in the paper by the end of this week or early part of next week. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally some well deserved POSITIVE attention... You are such a great teacher, obviously the Fulbright-Hays people can see that, by helping you with this GREAT opportunity! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!