Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quick Post

Sorry everyone! I haven't been around in a while. Everything is fine. I'm OK.

I was having MAJOR computer issues with my Internet security system so I didn't have access to my Internet at home. I didn't want to risk a virus or anything else harmful to my computer so I haven't been reading or commenting on blogs or even checking my email from home. I didn't want to post from school since they monitor us on the computer.

I'll share the long story tomorrow. And, I'll catch up with everything at that point.

I just wanted to say hi! and to let ya know I'm still alive and kicking!!!!

Is it possible to go through Internet and blogging withdrawal???????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that your back and all is okay. I hope you didn't end up doing school work at school this weekend. I didn't see your car at your place when I went up to my parents.