Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's officially Fall in New England!

This photo was taken at Russell Orchards in Ipswich, MA.
Fall is in the air around my neck of the woods. It's starting to cool off a tad bit. Great sleeping weather if you ask me!
I love the Fall in New England. It's my favorite time of the year. I don't like what follows this season but the Fall is my favorite! I love the bright colorful leaves of reds, golds, and oranges. The days are great for taking long walks. At night, you sleep sooooo good - nice and cool.
Pumpkins! I'm a pumpkin addict (hence the photo above)! I adore pumpkin! Pumpkin pie (particularly Janet's recipe which is not the recipe I've linked here). Pumpkin creme brulee. Pumpkin martinis. Anything pumpkin. Oh, and I have pumpkin lotion from Bath & Body Works - I highly recommend it!!!! Do you see a pattern here????? :-)
What are your favorites of Fall?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorites is everything you mentioned (especially J's Pumpkin Pie!). I also love Halloween, the spookiness. Wearing sweaters, and the crisp air.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than falling asleep snuggled up in a soft blanket... you are so right... other than that any kind of pie, definitely the colors of the leaves, and HALLOWEEN... I have so many decorations... its CRAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

love the pic, love the fall too, love all the pumpkin recipes you have listed :)

i'll have to give you guys my secret recipe for pie :)

ditto on what lauren said - its the best time of year wearing sweaters & enjoying the fall air. i love the smell of leaves although too much of it bothers the nose.

could do without the winter - but fall is so very enjoyable :)