Thursday, March 08, 2007

Random thoughts . . . again! :-)

*It's been colder than crap here. I'm so frozen that I can't feel my fingers anymore. Ughy!

*We've had some serious drama at school with the older students. Let's just say that it has something to do with MySpace, inappropriate pictures, parents buying their children alcohol and partying with them, student athletes, and alcohol and drugs. And, we've had at least four major fights each day this week. It's bad folks. Real bad. The Police dept got involved.

*I finally purchased my LCD Projector for my classroom. It should be arriving any day now. :-) Yeah for PowerPoints! :-)

*My freshman are trying to organize a dance for March 30th. Again, lots of drama with organizing it. They tried to plan a V-Day dance in February and that failed miserably. They still don't get that you can't do things last minute when it comes to organizing a dance. They still haven't started planning or organizing for their Spring Fling which is in May. I've been on them about organizing and they refuse to listen to me. Ughy! The dance on the 30th is the same day as the Junior Prom -which means that no administrators will chaperon our dance since they all will be at the Prom. BUT, we have two appointments on Friday with two DJ's. Go figure!

*I work all weekend at Paws which means I will have no down time this weekend. BUT the weather is supposed to be warm and nice so I hope everyone brings in their puppies! It's the best part of the job!!!!! :-)

Have a good weekend everyone -

2 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

And just when I was hoping things were going to start looking up. Hang in there M-Dawg...your a tough cookie!

Anonymous said...

talk about a lot of drama at work! hang in there with all the crap thats going on.

parents buying alcohol & partying with the kids????

lauren's right, you are a tough cookie! hang in there with all the commotion.