Monday, November 06, 2006

M-Dawg called the Dr!




Update: I'm still not feeling well today. I did go into school because I had a freshman assembly for elections for class officers today.

I left shortly after the assembly -

I called my Doctor - and, I can't get in to see him until Tuesday morning at 8:15! I explained that at my school we have whopping cough going around the building (Word on the street is that there are four more cases of kids that have it). The Dr's office didn't seem to be too concerned. Great. I'll keep you all posted!

Right now, I'm going back to bed -

Pleasant dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you left to go home & go back to bed. you definitly need the zzzz's. rest up & get plenty of pur's & love from ellie :)

feel better soon cutie

love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you called the doctor...I hope he/or she can prescribe you something that will fix you all better. Take Care of yourself :)