Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

Mom and Dad were married on November 29, 1969. The above picture was taken in Hawaii on their 25th anniversary. Check out the young parents I have! Look at these sexy folks! :-)
I don't know where this photo was taken but it looks like they were having a good time. Mom and Dad always have a good time no matter where they go. They both enjoy traveling (maybe this is where I get my travel bug). In another year or so, Dad will be taking early retirement and the plan is to sell the house and RV full time all over the country. I'm hoping they will get out to New England more often.
This photo was taken at my counsin's wedding. Again, they are having a wonderful time.
There are many things about my parents that I admire:
1) They accept each other for who they are - the good, the bad, and the ugly! :-)
2) They still hold hands and cuddle and grab each other after all these years! :-)
3) They love life and live it to the fullest! :-)
4) Their love of our family and acceptance of their goofy and silly daughters! :-)
Mom and Dad - I love ya and thank you for always being such wonderful and supportive parents to Mandy and I. We wouldn't be who we are today without your compassion, love, and support.
Happy 37th Anniversary and many more!
Hugs and Much Love!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to mom and dad :) They seem very loving. and lori I see a lot of you in your mom, especially the 2nd picture. 37 years...wow! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your folks, Lori! I admire all those who manage to work everything out and stay together for all those years! Whenever I see people who are older holding hands and snuggling, it warms my heart! I hope that my husband & I can be that in love 20 + years from now!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary... wow... 37 years is really an accomplishment... I can only hope that my marriage is like theirs... Travelling togther is such a great thing to look forward to and I'm sure they will make it to see their oldest daughter alittle more often :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey... Lauren is so RIGHT... that 2nd picture really shows how much you look like your mom... what a GREAT smile... You gals could light up a room. I don't think I ever remember you mom not smiling!

Anonymous said...

aw how adorable! its so nice to hear of couples being together for so many years & are still happy. awesome! happy anniversary to the wonderful couple :)

true love does exsist...