Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Eat lots of turkey, enjoy the time with your families, and watch some good football games!
I'm very thankful for a lot of things this year. My life was been tested a lot the past year. First, I'm thankful for a job. I've realized that a job doesn't make the person and to not take my job so seriously.
Second, I'm thankful for my family and friends. Without them, I would never have made it through all the crap I went through the past year. Mom, Dad, and Mandy - thank you for your love and support! I love ya's!
Last, Ellie the Cat! She's my little pain in the butt but also my baby girl!
Gobble Gobble!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Lori! Hope you had a wonderful day! Can't wait to see ya when you come home!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Turkey Day. I'm thankful to have you wonderful gal as my friend!!!

See you in a few hours :)

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your turkey day!

im very thankful for having you as a friend cuz girl - you are da best! :)