Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back to School . . . . and finished with grades!

I DID IT!!!

I even finished up earlier than I thought - I'm done with all my grades. I even printed out the grade sheets for the kids. My students will receive their printouts in class tomorrow and Thursday so they can see what they are getting for a grade in my class. I did give the kids a Keeping Score Sheet so they can actual keep track of their own grades but some of the kids don't use the sheet.

My week is filled and jam packed as usual - I had History Book Club on Monday after school. We read this book - it was pretty interesting. I learned a lot about our founding fathers. The book presented these men in a more human life than any other book I've read about them. We met at this place in Salem for the Book Club. Teachers from Danvers, Beverly, and Salem were allowed to sign up for this Book Club. It's affiliated throughout Salem State College. We read three books throughout the school year and they give us a $300 stipend! Pay ME to read a book, oooh yeaaahhhhh!!!!

I had a class officer meeting today after school with my freshmen. We are trying to get ready for Spirit Week next week. On Wednesday, I have a meeting with any freshmen that wants to help out during Spirit Week. Thursday, I work at Paws. Friday, I'm baking apple lasagna for my Brunch on Saturday. Saturday, I have a Delta Kappa Gamma function to attend. Saturday afternoon, I work at Paws. Sunday, I work at Paws. No down time as you can see!

Add to all of this that I had to finish grading projects and quizzes, type in my grades into my computer, and then enter the grades into the school grading program, it's just a typical week in M-Dawgs world!

Gee, maybe this is why I got sick????????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow... you are the busiest person that I know... I would never be able to keep everything going smoothly... I know all these things are things you like to do, but don't forget to sit and relax every once in awhile...

Anonymous said...

whew!! im tried just reading about all this stuff.

make sure you keep yourself healthy with your busy schedule girlie :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! and apple lasgana...hmmmm. Making my mouth water.