Friday, August 08, 2008

Busy week . . . .

It's been a busy yet productive week.

Working at second job (30 hours). Appt's. Meeting at Witch House to incorporate service learning into my local history class. Planning first unit of World History. Getting stuff done around the condo. Oil change. Meeting with friends for quality time (included a lobster dinner - Yummy). :-)

I signed up for an organization class which I'm excited about taking next week. It's online and lasts for about four weeks. It cost $50 (normally $100). I have to pick one small project (I think I'm going to pick my closet in my bedroom) to organize. I'll try and remember to post before and after pictures. :-)

How was your week?

4 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Yes, I would like to see those before and after pictures! As a "messy" myself, I can use all the organizational help I can get!

Anonymous said...

That class sounds great. Can't wait to hear more about it. But how can you be more organized? You are the queen of neatness!

This week's been crazy for me too...Mom's party was a success at least.

Anonymous said...

finally a class that is just kind of a fun thing... good for you! our weeks are going well...

even though jeffrey isn't old enough for school yet his daycare has and "end of summer" trip to the water park planned this week... should be fun... mark and i are both going :-)

take care and enjoy your last times before school starts again!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the pics, too! I like to think of myself as organized but if you ever saw my house you'd be signing me up with ya! :) Hope that you enjoy the class!