Monday, August 04, 2008

Two Birthday Wishes to Two Great Friends!


Picture of Lauren and I taken at my condo.

Picture of Traci and I taken at her house in IL.
Happy B-day Ladies! :-)
Traci - We've been friends since high school. Lots of parties!!! We've been through a lot of ups and downs over the years but we've stuck through them together. You've been a wonderful friend to me. I've watched you over the years become an amazing wife and Mom to those handsome boys of yours and you are great!!!!!! Happy birthday and enjoy your extra special day! I love ya!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!
Lauren - Remember our crazy days at Pagenet???? Seems like yesterday when we (you, Janet, and Me) used to eat lunch together and talk about TV programs. There has been a lot of drama in both of our lives (namely over men) over the years but we hung in there. You've found the love of your life (Mr. Rich) and have the "bestest" doggie eva' (hugs to Giz)!!!!! Happy B-day kiddo! I love ya!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!
I am so proud to call both of these gals my friends. Enjoy your day ladies!!! You both deserve it!!!!!!
PS Sorry about the old photos. I don't have any recent pictures of us together.:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to get more pictures of us! I'm always the one behind the camera!

I miss those days too! We had tons of fun at that place.

We've def had a lot of stuff going on in our lives since we've been friends a hundred years ago but onto happier times and may the future be bright for both of us!

Thanks for always being such a great friend to me...I'm very lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes!!!! It was a good day...

Everything you said is so true... and I'm sure we both REALLY APPRECIATE and LOVE our friendships with you TOO!!!!

Thanks for being you...

Anonymous said...

AW! That was such a sweet post! Hope both of ya's enjoyed your day!