Sunday, November 25, 2007

A weekend of work and not a lot of play for M-Dawg!

It has been a busy yet productive weekend for M-Dawg!

I worked all weekend at Paws. I instantly went back into the swing of things - it's like I hadn't left the store. Which is a good thing since the transition went well. It's great to see the dogs again.

Sold tickets at the high school football game for extra money on Thanksgiving. The extra money will be nice! :-) My school lost but the weather was actually quite nice - foggy in the morning but the sun came out and the temps got up to the 50's. I've worked football games before on Thanksgiving in New England and I can attest that this day was one of the nicest weather days ever! One year, the weather changed three times: it started raining, then sleet, and then snow within one hour! Wow! So, I'll take a 50 degree weather game any day! :-)

Did a few loads of laundry, school work, paid bills, did the budget for the month, caught up with my filing (there's been this huge pile of "to be filed" for months!), applied online for refinancing for my mortgage, cleaned, grocery shopping, and tried to breathe! :-)

No comments: