Monday, November 19, 2007

This is my week from Hell!

OK folks . . . my week of hell has officially started! Spirit Week!

If I'm not answering emails or commenting on blogs, it's because I'm in hell. Technically, hell started last week with meetings and planning. Late nights for M-Dawg! :-(

Try working with 365 plus teenagers (they are sophomores this year) and decorating a massive hallway with a theme?

The theme this year: Grease (the movie).

I'll take some photos and post later.

I'm off to die now. :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the additional pile of work to do... at least some of this is actually fun stuf... if you're awake to enjoy it, that is... don't forget to eat and sleep at least alittle. take care!!!!

Robyn J said...

Ah...Spirit Week. A New England staple. I am convinced that there remains a rather significant percentage of students who attend school for the sole purpose of taking part in Spirit Week. Hopefully you are able to enjoy it at some point. Have a great Turkey Day!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you survived your week! Have a great Turkey Day :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwww poor mdawg! you need some you time. you're sounding very stressed out & im worried about you!