Thursday, September 20, 2007

List of happies for the week

I'm going w/ the theme from Lauren and Janet. I sorta kind of need a list of happies. It's been a busy and rough few weeks of school (I'll save the vent session for another post).

Happies:
*My Mom - thanks Mom for listening to me rant and rave about school stuff.
*Ellie the Cat - she's my baby girl and I love her so much! She puts a smile on my face when I walk into the door of my condo.
*My job - as much as I bitch and rant and rave about school, I do still love what I do.
*My friends aka "peeps" - thanks for always commenting on my blog, supporting me, emailing or calling me, and just being a damn good friend to me! :-)
*Matchbox Twenty! Rob Thomas! Need I say more??????? Countdown to release of new CD - 11 more days baby!!! Wahooooo!!!!! :-) I've seen Rob in concert in Boston - can't wait to see Matchbox Twenty!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your list of happies for the week???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great List..I especially love the last one ;)

I know you love what you do...and it's okay to vent about your job when needed. God knows we all do it!

Anonymous said...

wonderful list of happies miss mdawg :)

hope you have a wonderful weekend!