Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's Official - I'm done! :-)

No more working weekends.

No more working late hours during the week.

I finally will have a life on the weekends. I can attend parties, go out with my friends, etc.

I worked my last shift at my second job yesterday. The only two things that I'm sad about is that I will miss the usual dogs that come into the store and I will miss the gals that I worked with at the store. They are a great group of ladies who really have a caring nature and good heart.

So, what is M-Dawg to do with her free time?????? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! So glad you are done with that place. You can always keep in touch with the girls if you wanted to.

I'm sure you will find something to keep you busy...perhaps scrapbooking again?

Anonymous said...

great pic of mr. jt :)

you so deserve some fun mdawg time!

Anonymous said...

great pic of mr. jt :)

you so deserve some fun mdawg time!