Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Had lobsta's!

The photo is a little blurry but ya get the idea! I'm holding a seven pound lobster! Rich (notice arm in pic holding other lobster) is holding the eight pounder!

On Monday, I drove out to spend the day with my friend Lauren. We did lunch here. Spent the day chatting and catching up since it's been forever since we've seen each other!

Her boyfriend, Rich, likes to go lobster diving off the coast of Gloucester so imagine my surprise when I was invited for dinner to help eat one of these beasts!

We had corn-on-the-cob and fresh lobster! Yummy!

There was so much meat in these lobsters! I was full immediately!

I also got to hang out with Giz the Superdog! He's such a cutie pie!

Thanks to Lauren, Rich, and Giz for being such wonderful hosts! :-)

6 comments:

super hero said...

is it true that you cook the lobster by boiling it while it is still alive?

Anonymous said...

sounds like you ladies had a wonderful day :)

cute picture too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M-Dawg said...

Super hero-

Yes - it is true that you boil them while they are alive.

I was always told to put the lobsters head first into the boiling water as they make "a horrible noise."

The horrible noise thing isn't true.

Thanks for commenting - :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Thanks for coming up!

Anonymous said...

what fun!!! you need lots more days like that!