Monday, December 11, 2006

A busy personal day

I took a personal day today because I needed to get a ton of stuff done. I was hoping to sleep in a bit this morning. That didn't happen!

My weekends are spent working at my part-time job. I have grades due on Wednesday so I need to get caught up on correcting.

To Do List:
*Christmas shopping
*Recycle cans and bottles
*Correcting/Grades
*Put up Christmas tree
*Do Christmas cards
*Take Ellie to the vet for her annual check-up and shots
*Meet Lauren and Janet for dinner (Maybe - Lauren is feeling under the weather so we may not meet - feel better Lauren!) at Macaroni Grill in Burlington, MA.

As you can see, my personal day isn't exactly a day of rest. Oh well. Tis the season! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some of your list done... glad to hear that you took a personal day instead of staying up all night or doing something like that...

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for last night. Sorry I wasn't much fun :(