Friday, June 02, 2006

List of happies


I really need to do this list. It's been such a rough few weeks for me emotionally and spiritually. It would seem that I can't be/get positive or happy. So, here it goes - a list of happies!

1) It's Friday! And, a pay day! Gotta love direct deposit!

2) Support and love of family and friends during a very tough time in my life.

3) Ellie the Cat - she's my baby girl!

4) That I've been interviewing like crazy the past three weeks. As long as I keep interviewing, there's hope for getting a job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's a darn good list to me! I'm positive that everything will turn out good for you! Something wonderful will turn out from all those interviews, I just know it! You are in our prayers - always!
PS: Ellie the Cat is so gorgeous! She must put a smile on your face everytime you walk through the front door!
:)

Anonymous said...

You did the first step to focusing on happy/positive stuff and that's making a list!

I know it's emotionally challenging right now...but hang tough...at least your interviewing and I know something will turn out :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»