Monday, May 08, 2006

Update on Interview

My interview today was with Londonderry High School in Londonderry, NH. They are looking for a US History and Economics teacher.

The interview went well. The Social Studies Coordinator wants me to come back on Friday morning to meet with members of the department. If this part goes well, then I meet with the Principal for the final stage.

I received a tour of the building - they just completed a huge renovation project three years ago so everything is relatively new. It's a huge building - they have almost 1800 students in the building. Everyone I met seemed nice.

We shall see . . . . .

The drive took me about half an hour - I thought it would take me at least an hour to get up there.

And, I have an interview on Thursday at Salem High School in Salem, NH at 3:00 pm.

Keep ya posted on that one too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the interview went well! I'm sure you pulled off that ole' M-dawg's charm :) Crossing everything I have!

Anonymous said...

great news loo! you are going to find something wonderful! ditto with what lauren said - crossing everything for you! good luck :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the interviews are lining up... we knew it was just a matter of time... keep your options open... find the best fit for you. Best wishes...

Oooohhhh Salem sounds fun... I bet Halloween would be a blast at that school...

Anonymous said...

See Lori...those schools are gonna jump through hoops to get a teacher as good as you! Word just needed to get out that you were available! Make sure that you take the job that you'll be the most happy with... no more unhappy days for Lori! :) We'll keep the prayers coming! Good luck & keep us posted!

Robyn J said...

Yay!! Londonderry is just down the road from here - it looks like a nice school and I know a couple of parents with their kids in the school...they have nothing but good things to say about the school.