Sunday, March 19, 2006

To Do List

Things to do today, Sunday, March 19, 2006:

*Return videos (PG-13 folks - keep your mind out of the gutter!)

*Super Wal-Mart - need a light bulb for my bedroom - I've been in the dark for three days. (Again, keep it clean folks!)

*Pack for New York City -leave for Model UN Conference in three days!

*Get organized for softball season (Starting on Monday, my life goes from busy to chaotic!)

*Rest??????

As you can see, I'm a list person. I make lists all day long at school. What needs to be accomplished in my day is very important in teaching. I need to watch my pacing of the curriculum so I can get everything taught that needs to get taught by the end of the school year.

Will I complete my list by the end of the day?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lists are good. I write everything on my computer calendar and set them up with alarms to make sure I don't forget anything! No body who's busy can possiblly keep track of everything without having some sort of list or reminder. Isn't it sad that life gets in the way of everything else like that?

Anonymous said...

Lists are an excellent Idea..Only problem for me is I make the lists but don't really use it. Have you noticed nothing has changed much on my To do List located on my blog?...LOL!

Anonymous said...

yup lists are wonderful! it helps me remember what im suppose to do even if i dont look at them. for some reason, just writing it down engraves it in this ol'brain! : )

good luck in new york with your conference! are you going with anyone else? hope you have time for some sight seeing :)