Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Busy Day - Busy Life!

My goodness! No time! No time to blog. No time to relax. No time to breathe! :-)

Today, I had a faculty meeting after school, a parent meeting after that, School Council meeting at 5:30, and then I went to the Faculty-Student Basketball game to support my colleagues at 6:30 pm. I got home around 8:00 pm. Long day!

This week has been so busy between meetings, working at my part-time job, and more meetings. I really would love to clone myself so I could be in two places at the same time. I'm sure other folks out there feel the same way.

On Monday of next week, I start coaching softball. I coach freshman softball. Now, I still have to work at my part-time job on top of coaching. Here is my schedule for next week:
Monday - Softball practice 3-5
Tuesday - Work 3-5, Softball practice 5:15-7:15.
Wednesday thru Saturday - I'm chaperoning a Model UN trip to New York City for my school. Now, it will be fun. No doubt! However, you still have to babysit a group of 25 teenagers in NYC! From what I understand from the advisors, it's a very exhausting trip. Long days! I'm still very excited about chaperoning. I haven't been to NYC since the summer of 2002 so it should be a fun trip!

So, that's a summary of my crazy busy life.

How many more days until summer vacation????? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was missing you blogging! You are always such a busy girl ;) NY trip will be fun...remember to take lots of pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip to NYC... I'm sure you will love being there again... and its fun to watch kids taking it all in... Lots of "work" but lots of "payoffs"