Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Lea!

Happy Birthday Lea!!!
This is a picture of Lea and her Mom from when I was out in IL back over the holidays.
Lea- You have been such a wonderful friend to me over the years. It seems like only yesterday we started working at Taco Bell together and hanging out and partying. Way too many good times to mention (and the fact that I really have to keep this blog PG-13 for all the crap we used to get into together). We've been through so much together. I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
Thank you for your friendship and the laughs!
Love Ya Fishy! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lea! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lea! (what a pretty name)

Anonymous said...

Oh man... happy b-day Lea... that is so funny. I forgot all about the Taco Bell days... Its so you kind of "forget" about some things til you have a good reminder!

Glad to hear you're out of "civil service!"