Thursday, April 24, 2008

April break - Part II

On Wednesday, I was invited to one of my former colleagues home for lunch up in NH. It was a lovely weather day! Sunny. Bright. And, the company was nice too! :-)

Rest of the day: I cleaned my car. Paid the bills. Cleaned the condo. Productive yet busy.

Today, I have a hair appointment to get my hair highlighted and cut here. Oh, the eyebrows need a touch up too. The gal that does my hair always does such a nice job. Why can't I do my hair the same way????

After the hair, I'm planning on heading to Barnes & Noble and do some correcting for a few hours. Need to correct those French Revolution tests!

Tonight, I might try a drive out to the beach and take a walk. It's been forever since I've been to the beach. I only live 15 minutes away from the ocean!

The weather this week in New England has been amazing! Couldn't ask for a better weather week off from school.

Enjoy your day -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a GOOD day... Glad you got to get some things done... things that are more fun than normal chores...

Hope you got to take that walk on the beach :-) That sounds like a good end to the day

Anonymous said...

oooh sounds great! I hope you made it to the beach...you've had perfect weather this week :)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on the same day I had my hair done and always wonder the same thing. It never looks the same when I do it. Enjoy the beach.