Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day and other stuff! :-)

Wishing everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day and drink lots of green beer and Guinness! :-)

To my Irish friends - cheers! :-)

M-Dawg is enjoying a day off from school today. Just lounging around and watching DVD's - a true day off. Ellie the Cat is enjoying having me stay at home today. :-)

Worked all weekend at Paws. Sorta of a crappy weather weekend here in New England.

I'm getting ready to teach the Middle East unit in my Current World Affairs class. Should be interesting since I have a few students from Iraq and Lebanon. I'm trying to get this woman I met a few weekends ago from Afghanistan to come in and be a guest speaker to talk to the kids about living under the Taliban rule. She's a teacher too so I don't know how easy it would be to get her to school during the school day.

I'm still in the French Revolution unit in World History. The kids are currently storming the Bastille! :-)

That's about it for news here. Same old thing. School. No life. :-(

Have a good week peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there kiddo - hope you enjoyed your much needed time off and that your week is an awesome one!

love you!