Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm on vacation! Yahoo!

I'm officially on Feb break. Yeah!

I have Dr's appt's, hair appt, physical therapy appt, etc. Sorta busy. This is the week I tend to get all this crap done.

Rotator cuff is still a problem. I find that when I don't use my arm or shoulder a great deal it tends to feel OK. I can't lift my arm/shoulder very high. The pain is insane! The pain meds and antiflammatory works but I can only take them at night since they make me really sleepy. I suck up the pain during the day.

When I was working at Paws this weekend, I overdid it and the pain in my shoulder was killing me. I get very frustrated because it takes me more time to do things since I use my left arm more. And then I end up using the right arm and the pain kills! I know this is my own issue and I need to work on it. Ughy!

Today is the only day that I don't have any appointments so I plan on taking it somewhat easy and head over to Barnes and Noble at some point to get some correcting done.

It's raining here today. In the 50's. Sorta of a blah day. I guess the rain is better than snow! :-)

On Thursday, I head to Harvard Mock Congress with my co-advisor and 13 students in Boston. We will be staying at the Sheraton in Boston until Sunday. Schools from all over the country will be there so it will be a great opportunity for the kids to meet other kids from other schools and places. And, I like meeting teachers from all over the country too! :-)

So, it will be a busy week.

I won't have email access at the end of the week so if I don't respond to emails or blogs, please know it's because I have no access to the Internet. My co-advisor is going to bring her laptop but we don't know if we have to pay for Internet at the hotel or not. My laptop is not working right now and doesn't have wireless anyway.

Have a great week!!! :-0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week off! I know you will busy but that's not unusual for M-Dawg ;)

Take care of yourself and your shoulder...I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

awww mdawg - take care of that shoudler problem. im so sorry to hear you're in such pain. do they have you going to therapy at all?

hope you enjoyed the time in boston.

miss you!