Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Had to take a day off.

I had to take today off from school to go to the Doctor. My rotator cuff/shoulder has been in some serious pain for the past 1 1/2 week.

So I've spent the morning going to the Dr, got two prescriptions filled (one is Vicodin - yahoo!), made an appointment for physical therapy, and waited over an hour for an x-ray at the local hospital.

My shoulder is killing me from all the poking and prodding. I have an appt next Tuesday to figure out where to go from here.

Now I get to get my taxes done. Here's hoping for a nice big refund check this year! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes... sounds like an old volleyball injury... hopefully therapy will help...

did you do something recently to aggrivate it? or did you just sleep funny and maybe twist it?

lately it seems like everytime i wake up something hurts... can't wait til good weather... things always go smoother on a cool day with the windows open.

take care!

Anonymous said...

hope all is ok with my mdawg! take care of yourself & keep us updated on how you are doing.

good luck on a huge refund!! :)

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself and I hope you get a great tax refund...you deserve a little treat for yourself :)