Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy 37th B-day to M-Dawg!

This photo was taken when I was in 7th grade. Ahhh . . . the cheerleading days!


Yup! It's my birthday. I turn 37 today.


List of b-day happies:

*Happy to have a wonderful family. Mom called today to sing happy birthday to me - a tradition in our family.

*My silly and supportive friends. Thanks peeps! :-)

*Ellie the Cat cuddling with me this morning before I left for school.


My friend Carla will be taking me out on Friday for my b-day celebration. I don't want deal with the Valentine Day stuff so I pushed off the night out to Friday. I find that the older I get, the more sensitive I get to not being in a relationship with a great guy. Just don't want to deal with National Single Awareness Day aka Valentine's Day. :-(


What will you be doing on V-day??????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S BIRTHDAY, LORI! HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! But your blog was dated on Wed the 13th... isn't your b-day the 14th? Have fun on your Friday night out...

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful night out :)

Anonymous said...

loooove your picture ! you look soo adorable!

hope you had a wonderful bday :)