Monday, December 17, 2007

Personal Day for M-Dawg

Resting. Relaxing. Getting some stuff done today.

It's a personal day for M-Dawg. I tried to sleep in but was awaken at 5:45 AM by a text message for a two-hour delay for school (I signed up for a text message through one of the local Boston TV stations for delay or cancellation notice). Five minutes later - the school calls me. Ellie the Cat and I went back to sleep - she's soooo cute! She loves to cuddle with her Momma! :-)

Taking Ellie to the vet today for her yearly shots and check up. I swear it's more traumatic for me - putting her in the carrier is a huge drama! Ughy! She hates the carrier and she hates the ride in the car. Poor Ellie Mae! :-(

Probably will do some laundry. Bake some cupcakes for my department meeting tomorrow. Complete some correcting. Easy day overall.

Hope everyone survived the crazy storms -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Day :)

EHT said...

I'm glad you took a day just for you. You have to do that every now and then. I hope you get lots of rest during the holidays. :)