Sunday, December 09, 2007

Overwhelmed and overworked!

Just a quick check in.

Things in my life are really busy right now.

I need to send out an apology. I won't be sending out Christmas cards this year. I have NO time to fill them out. This is the first year eva! Ughy! :-(

Also won't be blogging a lot the next few weeks. Please understand that I'm working a zillion hours between school, my second job, advising the class of 2010, and advising Mock Congress. I have no life as it is right now.

I know I should be taking care of myself but that just ain't happening anytime soon.

I'll be on a plane to Chicago on December 22nd. I'll rest while I'm at my folks house. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie! i feel so bad for you right now.. Make you sure you drink some fruit smoothies for some vitamins! A good one can be found at Market Basket - Breakstone farms or something like that. I think the mango one is suppose to kee you going strong.

Dont get too pooped out ok?

Love you and thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Diddo what Janet said...just becareful and stay healthy. I can't wait for you to get the R N R you so deserve :)

Anonymous said...

TAKE CARE GIRLIE!

And we can't wait to see you in good old ILLINOIS...

But knowing you, you won't get too much rest here either...