Monday, June 18, 2007

Leaving for Russia . . .

OK folks!

All my school stuff is officially completed. Corrected projects. Corrected final exams. Entered grades into school system. Cleaned and packed up classroom. Checked out with the proper administrators. Had my last American meal in MA with two of my colleagues today for lunch.:-)

Now . . . packing! I can take two pieces of luggage and one carry-on. You should see me trying to pack everything I need for a month into a suitcase and a smaller suitcase. I think I'm going to be over the weight requirement for my domestic flight. I should be OK for the flight to Moscow. Ughy!

My brain is on overload right now - I'm trying to think of everything that needs to get done before I head out of here on Tuesday.

I won't be updating this blog while I'm in Russia. Please feel free to check out my travel blog. I will have limited access to the Internet while I'm in Russia.

Have a good month and I'll be in touch soon!

Lots of hugs and love to all!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your trip! I hope that it's a wonderful experience for you and that you have tons of fun! Can't wait till you get back to the states to hear all about it!

Love ya!