Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!

This is Dad and I in 2003 - the picture was taken at Pokagon State Park in Indiana.

Happy Father's Dad to my Daddy! I know I can be a pain in the butt. I know that I can be stubborn. But, I get it from you! (Just kidding). :-)

I do love you Daddy! Thank you for everything you do for me. You are always there to stand behind me and support me. I do appreciate all the sacrifices you did for me when I was growing up. I hear a lot of your words coming out of my mouth now as an adult with my students. Scary, heh? I know I wasn't the "easiest" teenager growing up but you and Mom still stood behind me and believed in me.

Enjoy your extra special day!


I love you mucho!!!! :-)
This lovely picture is a flashback from my 8th grade graduation in 1985. Notice the big 80's hairdo on Mandy and I. :-)


This picture is from Mom and Dad's Surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary Party in 1994. Are you feeling the love???

2 comments:

Lauren & Rich said...

Great pics of your dad and especially your 80's do. I think I have a similiar do but don't dare to share it with the public...well not just yet anyways ;)

I hope your dad had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Love the 80's pics! Hope that your dad and all the dads that read your blog have a great day!